Why must fashion brands use digital marketing?
Why must fashion brands use digital marketing?
Building a fashion brand in today’s highly competitive environment can be a tough job. This is where marketing in general and digital marketing, in particular, comes into play. It can help you get the word out about your brand, get more people interested in what you have to sell, and also help you gain a loyal customer base that continues to buy from you. To that effect, here are three reasons fashion brands must use digital marketing:
· Digital marketing allows fashion brands to build brand awareness - Consumers can’t buy from you if they do not know you exist. Marketers therefore can use digital marketing to reach more people and spread awareness about their offerings.
· Digital marketing can help drive website traffic- Whether you go the content marketing route and optimize your website/ other assets for SEO, or you use social media to create engagement and awareness, digital marketing can help drive relevant consumers to your website.
· Digital marketing can help you get credibility and support as a brand - When your fashion brand starts engaging with customers on social media, it is also possible to get support from interested influencers, experts, and other digital trailblazers to increase your reach. Getting these people to endorse and refer your products allows you to gain credibility and increase the value of your brand in the eyes of the customer.
Whether you are a fledgling fashion house, just starting to dress up your digital strategy, or a brand looking to grow your presence online, here are a few Fashion digital marketing best practices to keep in mind
Fashion digital marketing best practices
Now that you know the different fashion digital marketing ideas that can help your brand grow, let’s go ahead and look at a few things you need to keep in mind before you implement these ideas.
1. Diversify your marketing channels
When creating your fashion digital marketing strategy, make sure to diversify and use different channels instead of relying only on one. For instance, you can use a combination of having a killer website, along with a strong email marketing channel and one core social media platform.
If you stick only to one, like having a website, you might find it difficult to drive traffic and generate quality leads because there’s no way people are getting to know about your website. Similarly, if you just have a social media platform and the algorithm changes tomorrow, you could lose the entire audience you’ve built without any backup option.
2. Create a social media calendar for the best results
Planning your year, month, days, etc is very important when it comes to social media. What you want to do is create a calendar with information about what you’d like to post, as well as relevant hashtags and keywords related to it. You can plan for special days, holidays, or events. You can also schedule a launch of new products, collections, and more through dedicated social media campaigns.
Posting relevant content on important days of the year is a great way to draw attention and grab some eyeballs without too much of an effort. This is one hack you want to capitalize on. Check out this guide with a custom template to help you plan your social media calendar for 2022.
3. Design mobile-first content
With more than half the global internet users shopping online, and 6.4 Bn smartphone users worldwide, mobile is the preferred way of viewing content. For fashion brands especially, creating mobile-first visuals is key. Here are a few tips to create content that is best viewed on apps like Instagram and other social media platforms:
· Create content in the 9x16 (vertical) aspect ratio for Instagram and TikTok.
· Add motion (animations or simple transitions) to your content for greater engagement.
· Use text and subtitles to ensure readability and optimize for sound off. For example, check out this reel by Anthropologie, featuring scarf styling tips. The video uses text throughout to provide context, helping the user watch, even when there’s no sound.
· Use the carousel format on Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest to make content about multiple products, product features, and more.Create an intro or a trailer for your
· Videos and reels to increase brand recall.
· Make sure to use elements like your logo, brand colors, and more to ensure that the content is connected to your brand or business in the minds of viewers.
So that’s how you can create your own fashion digital marketing hacks to earn more revenue and increase sales. Meanwhile, if you want to create thumb-stopping videos for your fashion digital marketing campaigns, check out this step-by-step tutorial on how you can use over 5000+ pre-made templates on InVideo to create stunning videos quickly and easily.
If you’re trying to grow your fashion brand or business, your fashion digital marketing strategy needs to be hyper-personalized and spot on. But it doesn’t mean that coming up with ideas needs to be a tedious process. With this list of digital marketing ideas for fashion, you can take inspiration and create your campaigns.
Posting Komentar untuk " Why must fashion brands use digital marketing?"